Events & Activities
- Advent Seniors meet at church twice a month, on Tuesday afternoons, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Choir Practice is scheduled temporarily for this year on every Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m., before worship. If you are interested in joining the choir at Advent, please speak with Trevor Hicks, our music director, at one of our services, or write him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are welcome.
Donations and Pledges
The Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR) program is a convenient way to support our congregation’s mission through monthly automatic debits. Here’s how to participate:
- Download the Pre-Authorized Remittance Form.
- Decide on a monthly donation amount as well as how you would like your donation to be allocated between Current, Benevolence, and Other. Some examples of Other initiatives are the Mortgage (Parking Lot) and Canadian Lutheran World Relief (CLWR).
- Return the signed form along with a void cheque to any member of council.
You can find out more about the PAR program here.